All music of Manish Vyas is available for licensing, to interested parties for various kind of projects, such as websites, apps, background music, film, television, documentaries, promotional videos, etc. Those prices may vary according to the magnitude of the project, this is an approximate guideline:
General Licensing Costs for non-exclusive use of music:
Commercial - US$ 600
Non Commercial - US$ 300
GUIDED MEDITATIONS - US$ 800 (tracks up to 30 minutes)
Films and Documentaries - Fee is based on the type of project (please submit the form below and we'll send you a proposal)
Music for Podcasts
Commercial - US$ 300
Non Commercial - US$150
Newly created music compositions (instrumental / singing) for customized projects also possible, please submit the information below
SUBMISSION by email, please include:
Name + place
Name of the Track/Tracks you would like to license
Description of the Project and link if available
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to pay to perform cover songs, at live music venues?
Yes. An original song is copyrighted material. A cover song is a new performance of an original song or recording.
Public performances of copyrighted music at live music venues, with limited exceptions, require payment. It is generally the responsibility of the organizer to obtain a public performance license and pay the required licensing fees of the original songs performed.
So, if one performs cover songs at venue, wedding, concert, festival, etc. the venue would need to have the appropriate licensing agreement or face legal exposure.
What do i do if i would like to record songs of Manish Vyas,
or use his songs in a compilation?
Right to use MV work for compilations, videos, documentaries, etc.
Right to use MV compositions to be re-recorded
When you want to use a work that is in copyright (and copyright lasts a long time), you need to get permission from the copyright owner. In general, the permissions process involves a simple procedure:
Identify the owner
Identify the rights needed
Plan Ahead for Permission
Inquire about the copyright fee involved
Get the permission agreement in writing
A musical work is the composition itself, sometimes including lyrics. Musical works receive the full set of rights under copyright law, which means that before you can legally publish, sell or distribute someone else’s copyright work, you must obtain a permission. This rule applies even if you are only using extracts or samples from the work.
OBTAINING PERMISION TO USE MANISH VYAS COPYRIGHT WORK (song, composition, video, etc.)
1) You have to contact us by email at email@example.com - please include full name, webpage, phone and address *
2) You should specify the exact material you wish to use
3) Provide name of the artist/singer and title of the work.
4) How the work will be used: Will it be adapted, performed, or re-recorded? If it will be changed in any way, give details of the changes. How will the work be reproduced, (i.e. published in CD format, video, film, documentary, TV, website, music released online, in a performance, etc.) Give assurances that the work will be properly attributed.
* Hint: Permission of copyright work should be obtained before you complete your work. If the copyright owner becomes aware your album is already in production, the price may rise. In addition, if you can’t obtain permission, you’ll have to redo the work, which is expensive and time consuming. The best policy is to start seeking all required permissions as soon as possible.
OUR RESPONSE / FEES
the standard fee for the use of one song or a composition (original or re-recorded) varies according to the magnitude of the project and for what it is used and it will be informed to the interested person after notifying us about the intention to use his music. Please bear in mind that before any copyright work of Manish Vyas is published, it must be aproved by him and an agreement is signed (see a simplified sample model).
It is the requester responsibility to inform suisa.ch (or another society to which the licensee is affiliated) about the publishing of Manish Vyas work (songs or compositions)
CREDITING THE WORK
It is compulsory to include the following credits: ORIGINAL SONG (COMPOSITION) BY: MANISH VYAS, NAME OF ORIGINAL SONG: xxx, NAME OF ALBUM OF THE ORGINAL SONG: xxx, WEBSITE: WWW.MANISHVYAS.COM
Music is the result of personal works and efforts by creatives
and therefore the intellectual property of the respective music author.